Chicago Real Estate Lawyers
A Comprehensive Approach to Residential & Commercial Real Estate
Commercial and residential real estate transactions are some of the largest financial transactions dealt with by individuals and businesses. Due to the scale and extend of a real estate transaction, serious problems can and often do develop before, during, and after the process. To mitigate any financial damage or confusion caused by these potential issues, you should address them from the beginning.
At Wolff Legal, our Chicago real estate lawyers can act as your trusted legal guides for any and all real estate transactions. Our team has the experience and legal knowledge needed to confidently pursue your goals, even if it means a case gets complicated or threatened by litigation. In other words, we are the only law firm you need for any real estate law case.
Call (312) 313-6983 today to schedule a FREE consultation with our law firm. Hablamos español.
Real Estate Law Counsel for the Windy City
Chicago is one of the most famous cities in the world, and for good reason. The Windy City has a metropolitan sprawl and suburban pockets that attract people and businesses from all corners of the globe. As a result, real estate can be in high demand, and any real estate transaction will be conducted with heightened care. Make certain you are ready for any real estate law complication by teaming up with Wolff Legal!
We can assist you with the following in regards to either residential or commercial real estate:
- Construction Defects: Any issue with your newly constructed or renovated property that makes it not up to code or dangerous could be a construction defect. Our law firm can help you interact with the construction firm responsible for the defect and ensure they make things right, either through additional work or compensation.
- Contract Transactions: We can use our legal backgrounds to help you navigate delicate contract transactions between yourself and any other party, such as co-owners of your property, construction firms, etc.
- Co-op and Condominium Disputes: Conflicts between a co-op and a condominium can get expensive if handled incorrectly. Allow us to represent you, either as a condominium owner or a representative of the related cooperative.
- Home Buying and Selling (Closings): We are highly experienced in all steps of a typical real estate transactions. You can count on us to guide you to the best possible outcome as either the buyer or the seller.
- Landlord-Tenant Disputes: Arguments between a landlord or a tenant often wind up in the courtroom if they escalate. Allow our law firm to intervene and help settle the dispute fairly. We represent landlords and tenants alike.
- Mortgage Foreclosures: When you cannot keep up with mortgage payments, a foreclosure will be on the horizon. To make the process as painless as possible, call on our real estate lawyers.
- Zoning and Environmental Issues: There are few elements of real estate law more complex than zoning and environmental issues. We can handle them with ease on your behalf, though.
Contact our Chicago real estate law attorneys today to begin!